Check out what’s new with the release of PharmacyWire v4.1.78, released September 1, 2010.
- Bug fix: Doctor password changes were not working correctly.
- Bug fix: Adding users could fail under specific circumstances.
- Bug fix: Transferring prescriptions on OTC products via XMLconnect would fail.
- Added preliminary support for logging changes on drug cards. (More
detail in the logging will be added)
- Added a report for getting a list of contact information from existing patients.
- Added PDF generation to Prescription request forms.
- Added the ability to generate Prescription request forms with multiple drugs.
- Added filtering by affiliates to the Winback report. (configuration)
- Added ‘Feature Package’ and ‘Country of Origin’ to the package catalog, inventory spreadsheet and XMLconnect catalog.
- Added support for Affiliates in the Messages queue.
- General speed improvement to XMLconnect.
- General speed improvements to PharmacyWire.